CWM is funded principally through annual subscriptions from member colleges and also grants from key partners. CWM is also funded for other projects that align with their work.
Lowell Williams, Chairlowell.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strategic Direction and oversight of all CWM work.
- Liaison and influencing with external partners and national stakeholders.
- Chairs Principals and Net Zero groups.
- Former Principal and CEO at several colleges.
Miriam O’Leary, Partnerships Directormiriam.email@example.com
- Contributes to strategy; has oversight of workplan delivery and CWM operations.
- Liaison with college leaders and key external stakeholders.
- Supports network groups and chairs the following: Senior Leaders, Employed, ESOL, Safer Students and manages key projects.
- 30+ years in FE colleges and IAG, with a focus on marketing, recruitment and student support.
Andy Greenhough, Projects Directorandy.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leads or co-chairs sector groups for Construction, Engineering and Automotive, Digital, Green technologies, T Levels, and member of other groups.
- Key point of contact with DWP and other external partners focused on our skills offer.
- Long career in FE colleges with a focus on training and employer engagement.
Amy Dicken, Partnership Coemail@example.com
- Key point of contact for members, enquiries, external stakeholders and suppliers.
- Plans, organises, attends and minutes meetings.
- Maintains systems, financial documents, documents and databases.